WDC offers financial assistance from our selection of loan funds. To request a loan application please contact the Waterbury Development Corporation.
Are you interested in pursuing financial assistance?
The following is a checklist of pre-loan requirements which must be completed and submitted with your chosen loan application in order to be considered for financial assistance:
- Detailed & Concise Business Plan (Emphasize the areas of Management, Market Analysis, Operations, & Finances)
- Current Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement
- Projected (12 month statement) Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement
- Completed Loan Application & Personal Finance Statement (Please state the proposed collateral to secure the loan)
- Personal tax returns for the last three (3) years
- Business tax returns for the last three (3) years (if applicable)
*An application fee may apply dependent upon the loan program utilized
The Waterbury Development Corporation does not provide debt consolidation, reimbursement, or working capital loans
For additional support on our loan process, please contact:
(203)346-2607 Ext. 7277
Finance & Administration Specialist
(203)346-2607 Ext. 7276