Prospect Street Parking Lot After
- The City of Waterbury/WDC will be redeveloping a municipally owned, vacant lot on Prospect Street in order to address parking needs in the City. The lot, once completed, will be available for use by the public.
- A construction contract was awarded to Dayton Construction Company, Inc.
- The start date (issuance of a notice to proceed) for this project was March 30th, 2021.
- The whole parking lot has been paved.
- New electrical car charging stations will be provided for customer use.